Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Internet Lead Generation and Social Networking Workshop

I have been waiting for this all my life!  I remember when I was freaked out about the internet and thinking my career was over because nobody would need a real estate agent anymore because they could just use the internet.  Boy, was I wrong.  Real Estate agent websites are one of the largest demands online.  I have the secret for your success.  MICHAEL TRITTHART is a Technology Trainer and Consultant with KW University on tour with INTERNET LEAD GENERATION AND SOCIAL NETWORKING WORKSHOP.  Bring your laptop! Learn techniques and tactics designed to increase the amount of leads coming into your site. 
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 11TH 9:00-12:00 INTERNET LEAD GEN
All the techniques and websites used to grow your business.
1:00-4:00 SOCIAL NETWORKING WORKSHOP
Understand how to use SN sites for marketing.

FEBRUARY 12TH 9:00-4:00
Effectively Design Your KW website, Advanced Wolfnet IDX, MyRedTools & useful websites

Check out Michael Tritthart's website:  www.michaeltritthart.com

Where:  Jackson EMC 840 Commerce Rd. Jefferson GA 30549
Cost: FREE This session is paid for you by your leadership.
How to sign up:  darlenebennett@kw.com 770-718-5581

Work smarter- not harder!  How many times have you said, If I just had a system?  Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment